PE Builder v3 plugin
Plugin by Michael Lawrence Hallsted
ExpressBurn is an easy to use CD burning program. Well, when I first tried
to run ExpressBurn, it complained about msacm32.dll and shfolder.dll missing. So I found them, included them in the program folder,
and it's happy now. So those 2 DLL's are included in the download for this plugin.
can be downloaded from: http://www.hallsted.us/
I got the idea for this plugin from someone else, but their plugin did not work for me, so I made my own.
This is a complete plugin, all files are included.
- download the plugin
- unzip it
- copy the ExpressBurn folder to the Bart PE "plugin" folder
- make sure the pe builder program has it listed as enabled
- that is all you should have to do
This plugin runs from the ram disk. The following is from the bart's pe changes.txt file:
So all current versions of Bart's PE include a ram disk and it is enabled by default. However, if you use the ram disk a lot,
and you find that you are running out of space on it, just use the ramsize plugin. Upon first boot, it allows you to set the size
of the ram disk much higher, so you can make more use of it. The popups are infrequent and easily dismissed.
- Added a ramdisk plugin, default drive is B: , default size 32MB.
- QSoft's ramdisk is being used, with permission from the author.
- This version has "popups", but when keeping the size small, the popups never show.
ramsize can be downloaded here.
To run from BartPE, click on:
Start/Go Programs ExpressBurn
PE Builder Copyright (c) 2002-2005 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.
Created with PluginCreator