PE Builder v3 plugin
Plugin by Michael Lawrence Hallsted
Turbo navigator v1.4.6
This is from the readme file:
Turbo Navigator is an advanced, highly customisable file manager for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000.
It works like Windows Explorer, but with one main difference: it uses two file panels, as in Symantec's Norton Commander,
a well known commercial file manager for DOS and Windows. Some of the key features include:
- Full Drag and Drop capability
- Built-in file viewer for text, RTF and binary files
- System Tree View for both panels - able to mimic Windows Explorer
- Advanced change attributes capability (recurse subdirectories, ability to change System attribute, ability to change Created/Modified/Accessed file time/date stamp)
- Copy speed display (( my note : this is pretty cool! ))
- Advanced filtering capability (in file panels and in basic operations like copy, move and delete)
- Built-in favourites for quick directory change
- Ability to wipe the files from the disk so they can not be undeleted
- Fully customisable colours in the file panels
- Built-in Media Player for quick preview of WAV, MID, MP3, AVI, MPG and other supported file formats without any need for opening separate applications
- Very detailed, yet very simple user interface
- Full Clipboard support including file name and file path copy
- Built-in strong encryption capability for quick file encryption
- Very advanced selection mechanism
- Detailed directory info display with graph
- and a lot more...
This is a complete plugin, all files are included.
- Download the plugin
- unzip it
- copy the TurboNavigator-v146 folder to the Bart PE "plugin" folder
- make sure the pe builder program has it listed as enabled
- that's all you have to do, it runs just fine right off of the cd
To run from BartPE, click on:
Start/Go Programs turbo-navigator-v146
PE Builder Copyright (c) 2002-2005 Bart Lagerweij. All rights reserved.
Created with PluginCreator